Sunday 4 July 2010

Old portfolio

I quite often get some people asking for my portfolio that I applied to uni with so I thought instead of sending them out I might as well upload them on here to make it easier.
The portfolio is from about 1 1/2 years ago so its not exactly up to date, Id like to think that I have improved since ;)


The first bit is the digital portfolio I had to send to Nottingham Trent Uni before recieving an interview:





















The next bit is the actual portfolio, tried to take pictures since I dont have an A3 scanner but some of them still look a bit grainy...



















































There not quite in the right order and some of them arent complete cause I had to take some pages apart for presentation boards at the end of my last year at college.





No comments:

Post a Comment